About changing our sense of time … great advice!
Originally posted on HealthyHighway Blog:
The best use of time is to reconnect to your being. The misuse of time comes down to the opposite: Moving away from your being. There is always enough time to evolve because you and the universe are unfolding together.
- If timelessness is part of your being, the wish will come true spontaneously without delay. You have the power to play with time as you would any other part of your world.
- If timelessness has a tentative relationship to your being, some wishes will come true spontaneously, and others won’t. There will be delays and an uneasy sense that you might not get what you want. Your ability to play with time is shaky by developing.
- If timelessness has no relationship to your being, it will take work and determination to get what you want. You have no power over time. Instead of playing with it, you are subject to its inexorable march.
From these three broad categories one can project three different belief systems. Consider which one best applies to you:
1. I am pressed for time. There aren’t enough hours in the day to accomplish everything I want.
2. I consider myself pretty lucky. I’ve gotten to do a lot of the things I’ve always wanted to do.
3. I believe that the universe brings you whatever you need. If I don’t get what I want, I realize that something inside me is blocking it. I spend my time working on my inner awareness far more than struggling with outside forces.
Once you gain even a hint that wishes can come true without so much struggle, you can resolve to move to a new stage of growth. You can resolve today to change your relationship to time:
- I will let time unfold for me.
- I will keep in mind that there’s always enough time.
- I will follow my own rhythm.
- I will not misuse time by procrastination and delay.
- I will not fear what time brings in the future.
- I will not regret what time brought in the past.
- I will stop racing against the clock.
Try to adopt just one of these resolves today and see how it changes your reality. Adapted from The Book of Secrets, by Deepak Chopra (Harmony Books, 2004).
I saw the halo around the sun a couple of weeks ago. Wow this was such an amazing sight! And I believe that it must have a very special meaning … I don’t know what, but it must be something extra super special, because a rainbow around the sun doesn’t happen every day.
angel feathers, angel signs, angel signs and symbols, angelic, angels, clouds, feathers, feathers angels, Guardian angel, guardian angels, seeing angels, signs from angels, signs of an angel, spirit guides, Spiritual Beings
I am a big believer in guardian angels.
I guess I have always been, but I did not know how to spot signs about them being present, until about a year ago. Until then, the only sentence about angels that was carved in my brain from an early childhood was from the movie “It’s a Wonderful Life” – “Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings.”
I don’t remember how I ended up doing research on this topic, but somehow I started looking for information on the signs and signals our guardian angels give us.
One particular find amazed me the most – some source said that whenever you see feathers, angels are near. I thought about it and wondered how this could be possible. I had never spotted any feathers just lying around on streets etc.
Well, now I know that it in fact is possible … during the past year I have seen feathers in many places where “normally” no feather should be.
In addition, I keep seeing angels in clouds … since I am a huge fan of clouds, then I guess this is no wonder.
For example here is one photo that I took a couple of days ago.
Such cloud formations are everywhere I go and I believe it is just miraculous. Especially because I did not see these kind of things before. I haven’t started taking pictures of the feathers that I see in odd places, but I think I will take that up as well.
The reason of this post is just to remind everyone that you are always protected, loved and cared for. The same goes out to everyone, who does not believe in angels (yet). I believe the loving field of protection is around us all and belief in it is not essential in order to receive the protection itself. However, if you start to believe then you start to see these wonderful signs of evidence everywhere (in different shapes and forms) and life just gets this colossal extra spark of lovely to it.
Also, I would love to hear which type of signs all of you see from your angels. I am guessing that there must be a lot of signs the angels give us in addition to feathers and clouds.
Have a beautiful and miraculous day everyone!!!
As many of you already know, I love photographing clouds. And I mean love love love it! So from now on, my cloud photos will also be one huge part of my blog. Especially during summertime, because this is the time when we get the greatest cloud shows here in Estonia.
For me personally clouds are not just formations of water droplets and I definitely do not consider them as “just clouds”. For me, each cloud is unique and precious and has a story to tell.
So here are my latest shots from the amazing world of clouds …
Have a great Monday everyone!
Today I would like to share a link to a very special story.
This is a story about a woman, who did 38 random acts of kindness on her 38th birthday. This is a truly amazing person with a wonderful spirit. I hope her list gives everyone inspiration for their own random acts of kindness.
- Random Acts of Kindness ~ Change Your Mindset (pebblebrookdays.wordpress.com)
- Random Act of Kindness BLITZ! (sorchamowbray.com)
- Family fulfills loved one’s last wish: $500 tip for pizza (wtvm.com)
- random acts of kindness pledge-day 3 (myblindworld.com)
- random act of kindness-7 (myblindworld.com)
- Random Acts of Kindness – Marathon Fundraising (feld.com)
- A random act of kindness (insidehalton.com)
- Random Act Of Kindness BLITZ! (cowpasturechronicles.wordpress.com)
- Random Act of Kindness Defined (rak4yourself.wordpress.com)
A wonderful inspirational post! Thank you for sharing your story, Daniel! Much much love and light!
Originally posted on GDanielKunkel's Blog:
In the last six months I have changed my life around radically… in a good way! I went from being a twenty four year old obese man, who eats junk food and drinks like a fish, to a slightly overweight twenty five year old man who is happier and full of life. Although I am still working to bring my weight down even more, I have lost 45 pounds and it has done wonders for me!
Six months ago I came to the realization that I needed to get healthier mind, body, and soul. With a sour attitude toward Christianity, mankind, and my own future I decided that a change for the better is what I needed. After deciding to lose weight I needed a view on life that would benefit me and those around me. I couldn’t help but notice one man… Tenzin Gyatso the 14th Dalia Lama. This man always has a smile on his face no matter what he is going through. After reading about his life, I can’t believe he still smiles. He gave me hope that we can all be happy no matter what obstacle comes our way.
Another great quote by Deepak Chopra.
- The Wisdom of Chopra (patheos.com)
- The Mirror of Relationship (2012indyinfo.com)
- “The reality you experience, is a mirror of your expectations” Deepak Chopra (bisous.typepad.com)
- Inspiration to Start Your Day: “The best way to create your future is to make the right choices now.” – Deepak Chopra Do you have an important choice to make today? (waselife.wordpress.com)
- How to Feel Less Powerless – Deepak Chopra – Oprah.com (authorjaenwirefly.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Power, Freedom and Grace-Deepak Chopra (anitaanswersadvice.wordpress.com)
- Be Happy (mindfulnessandme.org)
- Sleep your way to happiness (time4sleep.co.uk)
- I am actively happy! (affirmagise.wordpress.com)
- Recipe for a happy life (drsbooks.wordpress.com)
- Be Happy. (livingeverydaywonderful.com)
- -from Joyce Meyers (adviceandinspiration.wordpress.com)
- HAPPINESS IS NOT THE SAME AS…Part II (toughmindedoptimism.wordpress.com)
- On Happiness (straykatstrut.wordpress.com)
- Can money really make you happy? Well, yes. But researchers say that there’s a trick to it. Here’s the secret… (nytimes.com)