Success Story – Overcoming anxiety, depression & childhood trauma
BOOK “CONFESSIONS OF AN EX-LAWYER”
By Eva Tenter
Are you looking for a personal success story about the following topics?
- Overcoming anxiety disorder, depression, panic disorder and eating disorders
- Changing negative thinking to positive thinking
- Overcoming childhood trauma
26 years with anxiety, depression and other stress induced mental illnesses
„Confessions of an Ex-Lawyer“ is a bold true story about the healing journey of the author herself.
After 26 years of anxiety, depression and other stress induced mental illnesses, Eva had finally had enough. She was very ill and knew that if she wanted to continue living, she would have to find a way out of all that negativity.
Although this final point of exhaustion should have taken place sooner, it didn’t. Like the majority of people, Eva did not stop the wheels of negativity until her health was shattered.
At first she didn’t have the faintest idea on what to do, but she had courage.
She had the courage to just take the first step and jump into the unknown…
Jump Into The Unknown
This jump was followed by a hectic couple of years of turning her life upside down and inside out, but she finally made it.
She was finally cured and also found happiness and love along the way.
On her journey, she learned about the secrets and techniques of many different alternative therapy methods, eliminating childhood trauma, metaphysics, quantum physics and much more.
Most importantly – she trained herself to think more positively. In the end, this turned out to be one of the key elements in her healing process.
After this really bumpy, but successful road, she thought: “My story could help so many others. Shouldn’t I share it?”
Teaching Happiness & Positive Thinking By Example
The rest is history and you can now, in addition to Eva’s blog “Power of Positive Thoughts”, read her first book „Confessions of an Ex-Lawyer“, where she very honestly describes the process she went through to be healed. Eva is not afraid to share anything, because she knows that it can help many people.
Eva sincerely hopes that her story gives you the courage, support and “insider” advice you need to start your own journey to health, love and happiness.
It took her 26 years to understand, what’s really important in life. She sincerely hopes that you do not make the same mistake and waste so many years of your life on negativity, when you could be happy instead.
Message to everyone:
- All keys to your happiness, inner peace, joy, love and health are hidden inside you, not outside! Start looking for answers from inside and you will find all that you have been looking for.
Message to others with similar stress induced mental illnesses:
- There is no need to fear psychologists, psychiatrists and other therapists, because they are usually very wonderful and helpful people.
- Anxiety disorder, depression, panic attacks and eating disorders are absolutely curable illnesses.
- If you are suffering from mental health problems, then start your healing journey by seeking and asking for help. Do not be afraid to talk about your mental problems.
- A person suffering from depression, anxiety disorder, panic attacks and/or eating disorders should not under any circumstances be considered as “insane” or “inadequate”. This kind of negative terms should not be used at all, because it is precisely because of the wide use of such terms that people are afraid to admit to themselves and to others that they might have problems mentally. Therefore, they also do not seek for help with these problems
- The actual reasons behind mental illnesses are in the subconscious mind and they are stemming from a very early childhood.
Benefits that you can gain by reading „Confessions of an Ex-Lawyer“:
- You will see the full true story on how Eva got cured from eating disorders, depression, anxiety disorder and panic attacks.
- You will find out the subconscious negative thought patterns behind Eva’s mental illnesses that formed in a very early childhood.
- You will find out, which childhood traumas and events caused these negative thought patterns to form in Eva’s subconscious mind.
- You will find out how Eva got rid of these subconscious negative thought patterns.
- If you have similar mental illnesses, then knowing her subconscious negative thought patterns will definitely lead you closer to your own healing. At the very least, her story will give you the courage to start your journey.
- You will see that it is possible to overcome eating disorders, depression, anxiety disorder and panic disorder (panic attacks).
- You will see the actual horrible consequences of negative thinking and constant worrying.
- You will see the wonderful power of positive thinking in action.
- You will see how to develop positive thinking.
- Eva also hopes that reading her story will let you feel the happiness and joy that she now feels after getting cured from all these mental illnesses and getting out of the vicious cycles of negative thinking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of the questions that the readers of “Confessions Of An Ex-Lawyer” have already asked the author. All answers are given by the author Eva Tenter personally!
Q: What is depression?
A: Depression is a mental illness. Read above this list of symptoms that I have brought out. Depression is usually diagnosed, when you have been feeling abnormally stressed out or down for a longer period (couple of weeks in a row) and you feel that you just cannot get out of this low anymore, no matter what you do. The actual diagnosis can of course be made only by a psychiatrist, therefore please consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible when you feel that you have mental problems.
Q: Is “Confessions Of An Ex-Lawyer” a true story?
A: Yes, this book is a true story from beginning to end.
Q: Will you write a sequel to the book “Confessions Of An Ex-Lawyer”?
A: Yes, I am planning to write a sequel to this book that will cover and give a reply to all the detailed questions that I received from the readers of “Confessions Of An Ex-Lawyer”.
Q: Is this book depressing to read?
A: No, definitely not. Although I wrote about my life and my experiences with the mentioned mental illnesses, the book is not meant to be depressing in any way. It is designed to send all readers a lot of love, support and inspiration. I have also included many photos in the book to illustrate my story and give many chances for the reader to take a thought pause.
Q: Is this book text only?
A: Absolutely not! Actually as a surprise to many people, this book contains many beautiful and inspiring photos.
Q: Is this book one of those boring educational/ medical books filled with tons of boring medical details?
A: No, definitely not. I can assure you that this is a fun and inspiring book to read.
Q: I don’t have a lot of time to read books. Is this one of those huge books that take forever to read?
A: No, absolutely not. I am not a fast reader myself, therefore I can relate to your situation very well. I actually also very much prefer to read books that are not “thousand-pagers”. And this is exactly why I intentionally designed this book to be a bit under 100 pages, which is suitable for readers of all kind. In addition, I can assure you that it is extremely fun and easy/ fast to read for those readers, who do wish / love to read books, however just do not have that many hours to spend behind them. This book also contains many inspiring and beautiful photos that are meant to make this particular reading experience even more enjoyable. So I would honestly say that this book is definitely suitable and fun to read for everyone.
Q: Do you use difficult legal or medical language in the book?
A: Absolutely not! I have never been one of those people, who uses only extremely specific and complicated legal terms or “smart words” in order to seem “smart” or “sophisticated”. So there is no need to fear anything like this. The book is written in everyday language that is easily understandable for everyone.
Q: How old are you? It seems that you are 28, so how come did you suffer from these illnesses for 26 years?
A: Yes, this is correct, I am 28 years old. And it is also correct that I probably suffered from the mentioned illnesses for 26 years. The reason for this statement is the fact that all the root causes for our problems (incl illnesses) lie in our subconscious mind. The very root subconscious patterns that direct the life of a person get programmed in a very early childhood – according to all the material I have investigated, all this root subconscious programming gets done by the time we are 5 or 6 years old. Therefore the programming starts with the moment we are born. Thus I have established that the approximate beginning to my illnesses could be the time, when I was a one-year-old child.
I talk more about this issue and how I came to this conclusion in my book. Remember, that this book is not only written from a pure medical perspective. Since I admire and respect all alternative therapies and the spiritual world very much, my healing journey consists of all these aspects put together. So my story is partly “down-to-earth” and partly “spiritual”. Be prepared for this!
Q: It seems that it was not that long ago when you got healed. How can you be sure that you really are completely 100% healed by now?
A: Yes, this is correct, it is not that long ago when I got my healthy life back. However, by now I can really say that I feel healthy and I am back in my normal state, where I can work, live and be the person I am. As you can see from the Book Trailer (on YouTube), there was also a one-month period last year, when I could not go outside anymore. I could not go outside anymore, because I developed a serious agoraphobia (the fear of wide-open spaces), which meant that I got a panic attack immediately when I stepped out of the door of my home… In comparison to this state, I feel absolutely wonderful at the moment and I really am sure that I will never ever let my health get to such a bad place anymore.
Furthermore, I have built a very strong support group for myself that will guarantee that I will never fall back to such bad health. I have also implemented meditation and EFT (emotional freedom technique) into my everyday life.
I also recommend the same to everyone else – build yourself a strong support group, because no-one can ever say with 100% certainty that they are cured from an illness and that it will never come back, regardless of which illness it is.
Even in case of a broken bone, you cannot say that you will never break that same bone again in your life. Same goes for flu – if you have flu and you recover from it with one week, can you say that you will never get flu again? Of course not! So why do people think that the case is different with mental illnesses? We should all always continuously live a healthy life in all aspects and take action to prevent getting ill. This means taking care of ourselves daily, both physically and mentally.
Table of Contents
More Information About Eva’s Book
- FIRST CHAPTER OF THE E-BOOK – FREE
- GOOGLE BOOKS PREVIEW – longest free preview is available through Google Books
- TESTIMONIALS FROM OTHER READERS
- http://www.evatenter.com/purchase.html - visit the purchase information site
- OR go directly to Amazon – http://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Ex-Lawyer-Secrets-Battle-ebook/dp/B009GH10NE/
- Price of this ebook is in the range of 6 -9 EUR (7 -11 USD) depending on the bookstore (the price varies due to different bookstore policies)