- “Memorize something everyday. Not only will this leave your brain sharp and your memory functioning, you will also have a huge library of quotes to bust out at any moment. Poetry, sayings and philosophies are your best options.
- Constantly try to reduce your attachment to possessions. Those who are heavy-set with material desires will have a lot of trouble when their things are taken away from them or lost. Possessions do end up owning you, not the other way around. Become a person of minimal needs and you will be much more content.
- Develop an endless curiosity about this world. Become an explorer and view the world as your jungle. Stop and observe all of the little things as completely unique events. Try new things. Get out of your comfort zone and try to experience as many different environments and sensations as possible. This world has so much to offer, so why not take advantage of it.”
Author: Jordan Lejuwaan
Read the rest of the article from its source: http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8YZSE0/:IF+-8@QU:aLi9Vjqn/www.highexistence.com/life-secrets-and-tips/comment-page-1/
- 50 Life Secrets and Tips (hottallblonde.wordpress.com)
- Therapy in the Air: Scientific American – StumbleUpon (chimac.net)