With this post I wish to send out my deepest gratitude to everyone, who has sent me a blogging award! Thank you and much love and light to you and all your loved ones!!! 🙂
The award shower has been really amazing and since so many awards came in during a short period of time, I unfortunately have not had time to make a post about each award separately. So I decided to follow the award rules and give my own nominations for these awards in a bit different way.
The regular rules are (the rules vary a bit with each award, but they are generally the same):
1. Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
I decided to follow all the rules as they are, except for no. 4 – I have decided to nominate 15 of my utmost favourite bloggers to choose an award of their own choice from the list of awards I have currently received (below). Please feel free to choose all of them or one or two etc … i.e. exactly as you prefer.
Since I do not wish to discriminate anyone, I have to add as a sidenote that each blog that I have visited since I created my own blog in March and started surfing around others blogs has given me inspiration in one way or another. I really believe that blogging has therapeutic effect and I wish to encourage everyone to continue their great work on their blogs – and this word of encouragement goes out to really every person who somehow stumbles on my blog and sees this post. Much love to all bloggers out there! 🙂
And here are the awards being distributed with this specific post…
1. “One Lovely Blog” Award – award given to me by my dear friend Smommy at http://smommy.wordpress.com/2012/05/07/what-who-me-shut-up/
2. Very Inspiring Blogger Award – this award was given to me by dear Nancy at http://youwerebornthatway.com/2012/05/21/very-inspiring-blogger-award/
3. and 4. 2 Sunshine Awards – these awards were given to me by dear Kate at http://katepolicani.com/2012/06/01/sunshine-award/
and dear Alyssa at Southern Wild
5. and 6. 2 Versatile Blogger Awards- these awards were given to me by dear Karen at http://simplecityliving.wordpress.com/2012/06/04/versatile-blogger-award/
and by I Trust My Journey at http://itrustmyjourney.wordpress.com/2012/06/06/the-versatile-blogger-award/
7. Reader Appreciation Award – this award was given to me by dear Patty at http://thoughtsfromanamericanwoman.wordpress.com/2012/06/09/reader-appreciation-award/
Thank you once again to all you wonderful Darlings that gave me the nominations! 🙂 These awards have brought me a lot of joy and smiles!
And here are the 15 bloggers, who I wish to give my own nominations to the above awards:
1) Jo at http://momentumofjoy.com/ Jo is also the person, who inspired me to mix up the award rules to make it even more fun..thank you dear! 🙂
2) Smommy at http://smommy.wordpress.com/
3) Marie at http://mariefayinspiration.wordpress.com/
5) Lex at http://lexokat.wordpress.com/
6) Terry at http://terry1954.wordpress.com/
7) Jackie at http://postadaychallenge2011.com/
8) Journey through the Vortex into the Nexus at http://anthios.wordpress.com/
9) Misifusa at http://misifusa.wordpress.com/
13) Debra at http://dailymuse.spiritlightinsight.com/
14) Nicole at http://cauldronsandcupcakes.com/
Thank you all for your wonderful and inspiring posts!!! 🙂
As one of the award rules I will also list 7 random things about me:
1) I am an ex-sufferer of eating disorders, depression, anxiety disorder and panic attacks
2) I am an ex-lawyer and currently an author
3) I love quantum physics, hypnotherapy and EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
4) I love cars and technology
5) I love the sea and sailing
6) I adore clouds and love to spend time photographing them
7) I absolutely love all teachings by Abraham-Hicks and Dr. Joe Vitale.
Much love to all!!!