Wonderful book! I would recommend it to everyone seeking their happiness. 🙂 Well, actually every book by Deepak Chopra is GOLD!
Decluttering my life has been one of the key aspects in getting healed from depression, anxiety disorder and panic attacks. If you remove clutter from your home, relationships and thoughts (i.e. from your life in general), then everything in your life starts becoming clearer with each day.
Tips for decluttering can be found from a lot of books and self-improvement websites, but I would still give you a few simple tips from my side that I have personally found most useful.
Decluttering your home
Throw away everything that you have not used for 6 months – and I do mean EVERY material item, not just clothes and footwear.
Being as detached as possible to all your material possessions is one of the main keys to emotional freedom as well.
Decluttering your relationships
By decluttering your relationships I mean cutting the socializing cords with every person that injects negativity / emotional toxins into your life. You do not have to socialize with everyone on the planet – it is not even possible. 🙂 So never feel like you HAVE TO socialize with someone. There is no such obligation.
If you personally feel that someone in your life has a toxic effect on you, then feel free to let that relationship go.
Decluttering your thoughts
By decluttering your relationships, your thoughts start to declutter automatically, because the negative influences that were there before, are now gone. This means that your mind has more time to focus on the positive and this is exactly what you need to do in order to find your own happiness and inner peace. Just keep your focus on the positive at all times!
Do everything that you love and cut out all actions/relationships/obligations from your life that you do not enjoy. Enjoying life brings happiness not only to yourself, but also to everyone around you. And happiness creates more happiness, exactly like negativity creates more negativity.
So get happy now and do the things you enjoy!
To end up my post on decluttering your life – here is one amazing video by Abraham Hicks about Creating Positive Expectations
- Declutter Your Life by Decluttering Your Thoughts (evatenter.wordpress.com)
- Decluttering Tip for the Weekend (evatenter.wordpress.com)
How To Be Happy – 7 Steps
This is an excerpt from an article at:
“Happiness Strategy # 1: Don’t Worry, Choose Happy
The first step, however, is to make a conscious choice to boost your happiness.
The intention to be happy is the first of The 9 Choices of Happy Peoplelisted by authors Rick Foster and Greg Hicks in their book of the same name.
“Intention is the active desire and commitment to be happy,” they write. “It’s the decision to consciously choose attitudes and behaviors that lead to happiness over unhappiness.”
Happiness Strategy #2: Cultivate Gratitude
In his book, Authentic Happiness, University of Pennsylvania psychologist Martin Seligman encourages readers to perform a daily “gratitude exercise.” It involves listing a few things that make them grateful. This shifts people away from bitterness and despair, he says, and promotes happiness.
Happiness Strategy #3: Foster Forgiveness
Holding a grudge and nursing grievances can affect physical as well as mental health, according to a rapidly growing body of research. One way to curtail these kinds of feelings is to foster forgiveness. This reduces the power of bad events to create bitterness and resentment, say Michael McCullough and Robert Emmons, happiness researchers who edited The Psychology of Happiness.”
Author: Tom Valeo WebMD Feature, Reviewed by Louise Chang, MD
Read the rest of the Article from: http://www.webmd.com/balance/guide/choosing-to-be-happy
- The Power of Positive Psychology (everydayhealth.com)
- Happiness, Philosophy and Science (antiworldnews.wordpress.com)
- Study: Personality Changes Boost Happiness More than External Factors (marriagegems.com)
- Living Happy Good! (thekindnesskronicles.wordpress.com)
- Universal and Unique Happiness (happinessparadigm.wordpress.com)
- What Stops YOU Being Happy? (happinessguru.wordpress.com)
- Be Happy, Here’s How! (happinessguru.wordpress.com)
- The formula for happiness and success (theattitudequeen.wordpress.com)
- Positive Psychology – saying yes to your well-being (micheletaylorcoach.wordpress.com)
“99 Things You Can Do To “Live A Life Of No Regrets” by Chris Cains and Joel Chue
Source: Become Second To None (The Brain Guide Series)
Regret is an attitude wherein we realize that in every situation there are times when we doubt or act opposite to what we have to do. And in every negative result, we feel like we are so weak and blame ourselves for not giving our best in any kind of situation.
Here are some simple ways on how to do it:
Tip #1: Know the truth, save some for yourself and avoid sedentary life
Before you act, know the truth first because this has a great impact when it comes to decision making. If you know you are blessed try to know your priorities and know where and when you be using it. Avoid living a sedentary life because you will not fulfil anything if you just seat and relax whenever you want to.
Tip #2: Choose someone who creates good conversation
It is nice to know if you have someone at home ready to listen and give advices at the same time. You might have some regrets when making decisions but you have someone with you who is willing to listen then everything will go perfectly right.”
Read the rest of this article from its source: h ttp://www.stealthesesecretsyet.com/99-things-you-can-do-to-live-a-life-of-no-regrets/
- Kick Start Your Day with Abraham-Hicks (holisticwords.wordpress.com)
- Abraham-Hicks Explains the Vortex (prof77.wordpress.com)
- Daily Abraham Hicks Quote (bluefingersbrassknuckles.wordpress.com)
- How to Be Happy All The Time (blissfulbodyyoga.blogspot.com)
- Dominic Smith liked Eli’s blog post ‘The Path to True Freedom’ (community.humanityhealing.net)
- What Feels Good (thebalancedsoul.wordpress.com)
- Practicing gratitude… especially for Jerry Hicks (andrealane.wordpress.com)
- Law Of Attraction Testimonials (blissreturned.wordpress.com)
- Jafree Ozwald – Enlightened Beings – How To Access Your Magic Inner Genie – 28 February 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- LETTING GO: The Naked Truth (bareyournakedtruth.wordpress.com)
- Aptitude to change Attitude (clairvoyantconversations.wordpress.com)
- The Abundance Shell Game (essentialpath.wordpress.com)
- “Memorize something everyday. Not only will this leave your brain sharp and your memory functioning, you will also have a huge library of quotes to bust out at any moment. Poetry, sayings and philosophies are your best options.
- Constantly try to reduce your attachment to possessions. Those who are heavy-set with material desires will have a lot of trouble when their things are taken away from them or lost. Possessions do end up owning you, not the other way around. Become a person of minimal needs and you will be much more content.
- Develop an endless curiosity about this world. Become an explorer and view the world as your jungle. Stop and observe all of the little things as completely unique events. Try new things. Get out of your comfort zone and try to experience as many different environments and sensations as possible. This world has so much to offer, so why not take advantage of it.”
Author: Jordan Lejuwaan
Read the rest of the article from its source: http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8YZSE0/:IF+-8@QU:aLi9Vjqn/www.highexistence.com/life-secrets-and-tips/comment-page-1/
- 50 Life Secrets and Tips (hottallblonde.wordpress.com)
- Therapy in the Air: Scientific American – StumbleUpon (chimac.net)