“15 Things You Should Give Up To Be Happy” is a great article that can be found at: http://www.purposefairy.com/3308/15-things-you-should-give-up-in-order-to-be-happy/
Quote from this article: “Stop trying so hard to be something that you’re not just to make others like you. It doesn’t work this way. The moment you stop trying so hard to be something that you’re not, the moment you take off all your masks, the moment you accept and embrace the real you, you will find people will be drawn to you, effortlessly.”
Wonderful book! I would recommend it to everyone seeking their happiness.🙂 Well, actually every book by Deepak Chopra is GOLD!
How To Be Happy – 7 Steps
This is an excerpt from an article at:
“Happiness Strategy # 1: Don’t Worry, Choose Happy
The first step, however, is to make a conscious choice to boost your happiness.
The intention to be happy is the first of The 9 Choices of Happy Peoplelisted by authors Rick Foster and Greg Hicks in their book of the same name.
“Intention is the active desire and commitment to be happy,” they write. “It’s the decision to consciously choose attitudes and behaviors that lead to happiness over unhappiness.”
Happiness Strategy #2: Cultivate Gratitude
In his book, Authentic Happiness, University of Pennsylvania psychologist Martin Seligman encourages readers to perform a daily “gratitude exercise.” It involves listing a few things that make them grateful. This shifts people away from bitterness and despair, he says, and promotes happiness.
Happiness Strategy #3: Foster Forgiveness
Holding a grudge and nursing grievances can affect physical as well as mental health, according to a rapidly growing body of research. One way to curtail these kinds of feelings is to foster forgiveness. This reduces the power of bad events to create bitterness and resentment, say Michael McCullough and Robert Emmons, happiness researchers who edited The Psychology of Happiness.”
Author: Tom Valeo WebMD Feature, Reviewed by Louise Chang, MD
Read the rest of the Article from: http://www.webmd.com/balance/guide/choosing-to-be-happy
- The Power of Positive Psychology (everydayhealth.com)
- Happiness, Philosophy and Science (antiworldnews.wordpress.com)
- Study: Personality Changes Boost Happiness More than External Factors (marriagegems.com)
- Living Happy Good! (thekindnesskronicles.wordpress.com)
- Universal and Unique Happiness (happinessparadigm.wordpress.com)
- What Stops YOU Being Happy? (happinessguru.wordpress.com)
- Be Happy, Here’s How! (happinessguru.wordpress.com)
- The formula for happiness and success (theattitudequeen.wordpress.com)
- Positive Psychology – saying yes to your well-being (micheletaylorcoach.wordpress.com)
“99 Things You Can Do To “Live A Life Of No Regrets” by Chris Cains and Joel Chue
Source: Become Second To None (The Brain Guide Series)
Regret is an attitude wherein we realize that in every situation there are times when we doubt or act opposite to what we have to do. And in every negative result, we feel like we are so weak and blame ourselves for not giving our best in any kind of situation.
Here are some simple ways on how to do it:
Tip #1: Know the truth, save some for yourself and avoid sedentary life
Before you act, know the truth first because this has a great impact when it comes to decision making. If you know you are blessed try to know your priorities and know where and when you be using it. Avoid living a sedentary life because you will not fulfil anything if you just seat and relax whenever you want to.
Tip #2: Choose someone who creates good conversation
It is nice to know if you have someone at home ready to listen and give advices at the same time. You might have some regrets when making decisions but you have someone with you who is willing to listen then everything will go perfectly right.”
Read the rest of this article from its source: h ttp://www.stealthesesecretsyet.com/99-things-you-can-do-to-live-a-life-of-no-regrets/
- Kick Start Your Day with Abraham-Hicks (holisticwords.wordpress.com)
- Abraham-Hicks Explains the Vortex (prof77.wordpress.com)
- Daily Abraham Hicks Quote (bluefingersbrassknuckles.wordpress.com)
- How to Be Happy All The Time (blissfulbodyyoga.blogspot.com)
- Dominic Smith liked Eli’s blog post ‘The Path to True Freedom’ (community.humanityhealing.net)
- What Feels Good (thebalancedsoul.wordpress.com)
- Practicing gratitude… especially for Jerry Hicks (andrealane.wordpress.com)
- Law Of Attraction Testimonials (blissreturned.wordpress.com)
- Jafree Ozwald – Enlightened Beings – How To Access Your Magic Inner Genie – 28 February 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- LETTING GO: The Naked Truth (bareyournakedtruth.wordpress.com)
- Aptitude to change Attitude (clairvoyantconversations.wordpress.com)
- The Abundance Shell Game (essentialpath.wordpress.com)
- “Memorize something everyday. Not only will this leave your brain sharp and your memory functioning, you will also have a huge library of quotes to bust out at any moment. Poetry, sayings and philosophies are your best options.
- Constantly try to reduce your attachment to possessions. Those who are heavy-set with material desires will have a lot of trouble when their things are taken away from them or lost. Possessions do end up owning you, not the other way around. Become a person of minimal needs and you will be much more content.
- Develop an endless curiosity about this world. Become an explorer and view the world as your jungle. Stop and observe all of the little things as completely unique events. Try new things. Get out of your comfort zone and try to experience as many different environments and sensations as possible. This world has so much to offer, so why not take advantage of it.”
Author: Jordan Lejuwaan
Read the rest of the article from its source: http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8YZSE0/:IF+-8@QU:aLi9Vjqn/www.highexistence.com/life-secrets-and-tips/comment-page-1/
- 50 Life Secrets and Tips (hottallblonde.wordpress.com)
- Therapy in the Air: Scientific American – StumbleUpon (chimac.net)