Another great quote by Deepak Chopra.🙂
- The Wisdom of Chopra (patheos.com)
- The Mirror of Relationship (2012indyinfo.com)
- “The reality you experience, is a mirror of your expectations” Deepak Chopra (bisous.typepad.com)
- Inspiration to Start Your Day: “The best way to create your future is to make the right choices now.” – Deepak Chopra Do you have an important choice to make today? (waselife.wordpress.com)
- An Session with Louise. (kitabikida.wordpress.com)
- Love is all around (affirmagise.wordpress.com)
- “As I employ my Higher S… (rredwildroses.wordpress.com)
- a session with Louise. (parwatisingari.wordpress.com)
- Speaking Out – Healing My Life (mraybould.wordpress.com)
- Louise Hay’s 12 Commandments – How To Love Yourself (jamiesmithcoaching.wordpress.com)
- New Hope, New Me (thelondonsocialite.wordpress.com)
- “When I begin to work on… (rredwildroses.wordpress.com)
- Are you positive? How and why affirmations work (hofholistichealingcenters.com)
Amazing video and an amazing cause! Many hugs to everyone and have a wonderful Thursday!🙂
Another wonderful article on http://www.StealTheseSecretsYet.com by Joel Chue and Chris Cains.
This time they share Mahatma Gandhi’s 10 ideas on how to change the world for the better.
- 10 Life Changing Tips Inspired By Gandhi by Robert Piper (perfectbalanceyoga.wordpress.com)
- What we may learn of Mahatma #Gandhi [Karin Sebelin] (ecademy.com)
In this video Esther Hicks replies to the Most Profound Question.
The question is awesome and not what you might expect.🙂
Abraham-Hicks – Outcome Matching Inspirations🙂
“15 Things You Should Give Up To Be Happy” is a great article that can be found at: http://www.purposefairy.com/3308/15-things-you-should-give-up-in-order-to-be-happy/
Quote from this article: “Stop trying so hard to be something that you’re not just to make others like you. It doesn’t work this way. The moment you stop trying so hard to be something that you’re not, the moment you take off all your masks, the moment you accept and embrace the real you, you will find people will be drawn to you, effortlessly.”